Chevron Design Challenge
Dates of competition:
- Qualifier: Flex Starting 2/4 and ending Flex 2/13
- Regional: March 28 at Amador Valley High School
- Finals: April 25, 2020 somewhere in Bay Area
You must be available for all 3 dates.
Attire for the competition is Business Casual for the Qualifier, and Business for the Regionals and Finals
Expect the competitions to take all day. Likely 7:30-6
Preliminary round timeline
- Sketches from engineering notebook must be photographed and submitted to me by 1:01 pm on 2/6/20 (This is the end of flex on Thursday)
- Detailed Front/Top/Right drawings of all of your parts with 3 of your most important parts also including dimensions as well as an assembly, exploded view w/ parts list and balloons submitted by 11:59 pm on 2/11/20 This will be a single PDF that is emailed to me. Drawings should be on A size sheet.
- I am available for coaching during Flex 2/11. This is the only time I can answer questions.
- You will present to our panel of judges on Thursday 2/13 during Access. Your presentation must be a PowerPoint file that is emailed to me
- Your presentation must have a working inventor animation that plays automatically